The 7,000 SF private space can accommodate parties of up to 150 guests. Parking is available as are electric hook-ups, male and female bathrooms, and parking for 70+ automobiles.
When booking your event, you have a choice of location to set up – depending on the needs of your event. Under the Canopy of sails or the Canopy of Oaks, this is the outdoor space of low country dreams.
- UNDER THE SAILS – 86 ft x 86 ft epay deck with 4 foot rails around ¼ has covered canopy
- 3 available picnic tables
- Electric power provided on all sides
- 20 ft from the gravel parking lot
- Both men’s and women’s bathrooms onsite
- 3 hotels within short walking distance.
- UNDER THE OAKS – sheltered by 10 beautiful Oak tree providing 200 feet by 80 feet area for setup Shaded areas Beautiful marina and inlet views
Get in Touch
Kelley Poe is a life-long Charlestonian, a proud graduate of Porter-Gaud and the College of Charleston. He has been in the Marina industry for the last 10 years. As an Elected Certified Marina Manager, Certified Marina Operator, Licensed Realtor, and Project Manager, he is in tune with the fine details necessary to deliver a top notch experience for your Stay.
Better yet, see us in person!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
95 Ripley Point Dr. Charleston,
Charleston, SC 29407
Fall / Winter Hours
Mon-Sat (9am to 4pm) / Sun (9am to 1pm)
Spring / Summer
Mon-Sat (8:30 am to 5pm) / Sun (9am to 2 pm)